The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 474 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I’m gonna sue you for punitive damages. The people you work with and handle, I probably will sue them too.
I have no comment on this vexing issue.

I want no part of the (No) Class Action lawsuit Al will be filing soon.

Fraud. That will vitiate any contract.
It's a hard proposition to prove when all Rutgers has to prove is that it was understood the B1G invited Rutgers as a perpetual bodybag game for the B1G East teams. The record books lean heavily in Rutgers' favor on this point.

The B1G wants the bodybag game without the perpetual embarrassment that is the dumpster fire of college athletics.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Could this be Rutgers’ mastermind plan to sue the NCAA, ESPN and Fox Sports (and possibly others) for fraud? Claiming they have all deceived Rutgers into believing that Rutgers could build a viable sports juggernaut in North Jersey knowing it was really a glorified suburb of NYC, a professional sports town. That the deception caused Rutgers to spend nearly a billion dollars in unaccounted for money taken from students, academics, and taxpayers so that Big Ten foes could play close to their fans living in NYC. That the B1G Network payouts would more than cover the expenses of all of the required and desired modifications, coaching upgrades, to include helicopters, unlimited credit cards for late night athletes’ meals (wink, wink), etc. and finally, that Rutgers should be rimbursed for all expenses, punitive damages, court costs, legal fees, and other expenses.

Sorry, Orange fans, I must have been dreaming when I typed that, even Rutgers isn’t dumb enough to do that…

C'mon, you know nuthin is unpossible at Rutgirlz. Why, they... and then there was the time that... wasn't there a day when they... ... ... Nope. You're right, Rutgirlz is unpossible.

If he is anything like my nutjob elementary school principal, that makes sense
I always thought most of my principals were lunatics. I may or may not have contributed to their underlying psychological issues leading to their lunacy; but if I did, and I am not saying I did, in my defense I was just a kid. And the Statute of Limitations has run.

That said, Why wait 54 years? Rutgers has sucked the entire time, he couldn't figure it out sooner? Rutgers has always lowered the bar and failed to meet it. Wouldn't that make anyone a lunatic? Isn't lunacy a prerequisite of being a Rutgirls fan? Not to worry, he'll be back in scarlet and black.