The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

This is from an ESPN article about every teams chance at the playoff:

Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Trending: DOWN

Just when you think it can't get any worse for the Big Ten's pimple of a program, Rutgers star receiver Leonte Carroo was suspended indefinitely because of an incident outside the stadium on Saturday night.

Link to the full article: http://espn.go.com/college-football...or-week-2-bad-news-arkansas-louisville-others
I think they used 'trending' just to be kind...

I would have used 'plummeting', but that's me.

I think they used 'trending' just to be kind...

I would have used 'plummeting', but that's me.

A_Popping_Balloon_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081122-164120-371018.jpg

As a side note - what exactly is a home invasion and how is it different from breaking and entering? I hear home invasion and I think of Clockwork Orange.

As a side note - what exactly is a home invasion and how is it different from breaking and entering? I hear home invasion and I think of Clockwork Orange.

In the United States, a home invasion is an illegal and usually forceful entry to an occupied, private dwelling with violent intent to commit a crime against the occupants, such as robbery, assault, rape, murder, or kidnapping.

Breaking and entering is entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/breaking+and+entering

Basically, if I break into your house to watch TV, I'm a trespasser.

If I steal your TV, I'm a burglar.

If I threaten you, I'm a home invader.

These kids involved in the home invasions are lucky they didn't get shot.

In the United States, a home invasion is an illegal and usually forceful entry to an occupied, private dwelling with violent intent to commit a crime against the occupants, such as robbery, assault, rape, murder, or kidnapping.

Breaking and entering is entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/breaking+and+entering

Basically, if I break into your house to watch TV, I'm a trespasser.

If I steal your TV, I'm a burglar.

If I threaten you, I'm a home invader.
In some jurisdictions, the fact that you broke in and took his TV while he was home, even if he was upstairs and the TV was downstairs and you didn't see him, constitutes a home invasion and gets harsher treatment than burglary.

I heard the Id channel has agreed on a deal to air all Rutgers football games.