The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

image.jpg
Love. Love will keep us together...

if you genuinely have a hard time choosing between a Syracuse undefeated national championship season and Rutgers being a lasting success, then you are not a Syracuse fan, you are a Rutgers anti-fan.

That could very well be. My guess is I wouldn't be alone. I really thought I'd see a National Championship until the spineless and cowardly Tie Die incident in Nawlins. In the current landscape of college football, I'm not sure it'll ever happen, but I wish for it every year.

That could very well be. My guess is I wouldn't be alone. I really thought I'd see a National Championship until the spineless and cowardly Tie Die incident in Nawlins. In the current landscape of college football, I'm not sure it'll ever happen, but I wish for it every year.

Hate to break it to you, but even if Dye goes for it, fails and we win that game, we weren't winning the NC that year. The real NC game was being played elsewhere.

(I was in the Superdome for that one, btw. The Auburn fans were fun to party with afterwards.)

Carroo has been charged simple assault under domestic violence. Looks like he may have hit the family member.

Christie: Media making too much of Rutgers 'disciplinary problems'

"They're dealing with disciplinary problems with teenagers. This is not shocking, you know, I'm a father of four (and) having disciplinary problems with teenagers is the normal course on a college campus,..,"

Anyone have the ages of the arrested/suspended players handy?

c043147a5e48627f9c51ca6cca5f90d6.jpg

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/09/christie_rutgers.html
Christie appealing to the Rutgers vote to give his campaign a boost. He heard about all those tv's tuned into Rutgers games that got them into the B1G.

Some historian will read this info when writing a book on Rutgers "glorious" sports history and think we are nuts. Then they will research the sources and think the B1G is nuts. Then they will look over their notes and realize that they are nuts for writing on Rutgers in the first place!

"Rutgers: We put the 'Criminal' in Criminal Justice!"

Some historian will read this info when writing a book on Rutgers "glorious" sports history and think we are nuts. Then they will research the sources and think the B1G is nuts. Then they will look over their notes and realize that they are nuts for writing on Rutgers in the first place!

"Rutgers: We put the 'Criminal' in Criminal Justice!"

That will be a pretty short book.

Christie appealing to the Rutgers vote to give his campaign a boost. He heard about all those tv's tuned into Rutgers games that got them into the B1G.
So, is Christie saying 51% of the students at RU have disciplinary problems?