The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 258 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Texas state
Kansas
Buffalo

They really went all out to test themselves out of conference.
ya think???? penn state and michigan state are still in the conference. ncaa is a sham and needs to be replaced. yes ru is stupid but the ncaa is worse. after psu they have no credibility and should be completely dismantled

If I remember correctly this kid wanted to commit to SU right?

He was offered. I don’t recall hearing that he wanted to commit to SU. He was a Miami commit but their interest seemed to have cooled once he lost his starting job at IMG to a Minnesota walk on.

He was offered. I don’t recall hearing that he wanted to commit to SU. He was a Miami commit but their interest seemed to have cooled once he lost his starting job at IMG to a Minnesota walk on.
I think im mixing him up with a linebacker from the past

I think you’re thinking of Rut’s freshman QB.

Same Minn walk-on that’s going to start for them this year?

I think he was a Miami commit and then was told they would no longer accept his commitment.

All the services had him as a 4* but Miami fans still rejoiced when he decommitted. Bizarre situation.
He was asking about Soloman Manning, not Sitkowski.

Same Minn walk-on that’s going to start for them this year?
Same one. He took over when Sitkowski got hurt but kept the job even after he was cleared. That kid was going to Minnesota no matter what. He had good, commitable offers but damned if he was going to play there. He walked on and I believe he's been given a scholly since then. Determined bastard he is ;)

Same one. He took over when Sitkowski got hurt but kept the job even after he was cleared. That kid was going to Minnesota no matter what. He had good, commitable offers but damned if he was going to play there. He walked on and I believe he's been given a scholly since then. Determined bastard he is ;)
I stand corrected, he is still not on scholarship.

Truth be told, Artur wasn’t exactly lighting things up in the games he played in.

Yes. He wanted SU. Staff alll had different opinions on him so they passed
Knew i wasnt nuts. I remember the posters questioning the coaches effort in kj gray’s recruitment too :)

So Lynch, now that Art has been named starter, how long before Lewis transfers?[/QUOTE/]
Lewis has had a good spring and fall under McNult. He will get some playing time this year as well. I don't think he transfers at all. He will be a solid #2.

Texas state
Kansas
Buffalo

They really went all out to test themselves out of conference.

Rutgirls has made a point of playing an fcs, and even 2 fcs programs and then bottom dwellers of the P5 world. It must be noted that UB is a solid squad, a team that makes tons of sense in our OOC, but we have shyed away, probably bc they have a decent chance at beating us as WMU does. Makes sense geographically.