The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 281 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Uh oh, is this the beginning if an avalanche?

Offers from Army, Buff, Cincy and Colgate

Buffalo blew out Rutgers and Army blew out Buffalo. So obviously they are way above Rutgers in football. Gotta figure Colgate is on the list over Rutgers because while they’re about the same in football, Colgate is the much better school.

This kid seems to be a thinker. Good for him.

Uh oh, is this the beginning if an avalanche?

Rutgers made the score look respectable against Indiana though! They didn’t lose by 30! Things are looking up? No? Ah well. That’s a shame.

Oh, and meant to post this visual. Hope this doesn't go from Piscataway to my house..

ZTjQgJGDiuJZS.gif

I, don’t ask me why because I don’t know, looked at their highlights from yesterday . Rutgers threw their first touchdown pass of the year. After the play during their celebration, it looked like the quarterback goes up and hits the receiver below the belt.

I, don’t ask me why because I don’t know, looked at their highlights from yesterday . Rutgers threw their first touchdown pass of the year. After the play during their celebration, it looked like the quarterback goes up and hits the receiver below the belt.
53654B96-7E0F-4CEC-B903-33AF944281FE.gif

Wonder if we go after their QB commit who we once had interest in? I am actually rooting for them to win another game. Need Ash to hang around. Think he deserves an extension after they only lost by a TD.
Would be really tough, kid is from Newark and wants to stay close to home.

Has there ever been a bigger difference between two candidates than Babers and Ash?

I love going back to that freakout thread. Lots of quiet meatheads these days.

And then look at the Rutgers' "Glad we got Ash instead of Babers" thread. Urban recommended him, so he must be great!

From their Illinois Haiku thread - omg, lmao:

RutHutJunior

Needed a skipper​
Interview like professor​
Coach like Gilligan​

i watch Ash's press confernces, that guy has a personality that could clog a toilet. How did he "ace the interview". Did he bring a binder? Did he regurgitate some fun Rutgers facts off the Rutgers wikipedia page in the interview?

I was going to suggest the board send FADMC at Minny a fruit basket if we had beaten Clemson. I still think we should do it once we get ranked.

Last edited:
i watch Ash's press confernces, that guy has a personality that could clog a toilet. How did he "ace the interview". Did he bring a binder? Did he regurgitate some fun Rutgers facts off the Rutgers wikipedia page in the interview?

I was going to suggest the board send FADMC at Minny a fruit basket if we had beaten Cuse. I still think we should do it once we get ranked.
LMAO...classic!