The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 320 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

My wife and I are running the Rutgers Half Marathon.

Cool. My town of Old Bridge sponsored their inaugural 5K run a couple weekends ago. I’m running the Damon Runyon at Yankee Stadium next month.

My wife and I are running the Rutgers Half Marathon.

Fun game for the start of the season. We do an over/under on whether Rutgers will score a TD in their conference games before or after your half marathon time.

So Buttgers had their Spring game yesterday. Based on their forum, QB is still a dumpster fire. Will they win 1 game this year?

So Buttgers had their Spring game yesterday. Based on their forum, QB is still a dumpster fire. Will they win 1 game this year?

They don’t play an FCS team this year. Liberty, U Mass are their two best chances at a win(Illinois in conference is a chance too since they stink) and I don’t think they beat Liberty. So maybe 1-11. Maybe. Please don’t fire Ash before we play them in 2020

2 things:
1. Dude running looked pretty fast.
2. Best tweet in response to this video about it being Rutgers defense: "I'd bet the defense was legit trying." Hahaha.

Really nice recovery on a bad snap.

Sadly that offense was more productive than their real offense. I hope Ash offered both kids, or at least the person that drew up the play. Anything is better than what he has been selling.

Sadly that offense was more productive than their real offense. I hope Ash offered both kids, or at least the person that drew up the play. Anything is better than what he has been selling.

I saw a clip that showed Offense 52 Defense 48 in the 2nd qtr. Were they awarding a point per yard?