The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 322 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

For anyone who wants a real knee slapper/chuckle.. RutgersAl just posted a Thread titled "This could be our year to win the Big Ten"

The responses? Everything from accusing him to be Trumps speech writer or Sara Huckabee Sanders to a person saying they will never open a thread of his again... Sprinkle in the crack/Meth references and yeh.. pure gold

For anyone who wants a real knee slapper/chuckle.. RutgersAl just posted a Thread titled "This could be our year to win the Big Ten"

The responses? Everything from accusing him to be Trumps speech writer or Sara Huckabee Sanders to a person saying they will never open a thread of his again... Sprinkle in the crack/Meth references and yeh.. pure gold

He just doesn’t stop. Incredible.

I still want to hear “only Rutgers got Jersey power!” again.

Big difference: Trump is winning, Rutgers is not.

Some of us old-timers have tailgated with Al back when SU and Rutgers used to play every year.

He's an institution at Rutgers ... or he should be in one. :D

Truth to power?

I love Al. He is so delusional such a fan that i feel for the guy.
Truth to power?

I liked the one about how Dabo knows how to beat Bama and Meeshigan State but has no clue about how to beat Rutgahs.

Reactions: FAL
It looks like it is 2009, we beat Rutgers in 2009, that was Marrone’s first year, we smacked them in the Dome I think we had 8 or 9 sacks

Doug Hogue was a monster!!

If I recall, we racked up some serious rushing yardage in that one.

Close
D6Z9sqSWwAADD-X.jpg:large

My alma mater (I graduated this weekend) UMass plays at Rutgers to open the season, I’ve never been to a game there and have only been to Jersey to go to the at Meadowlands.

For anyone who’s been there is it worth the trek from the Utica area? I like seeing different stadiums and it would be a cool experience to open the college football season seeing my second favorite college team take on a “Power 5” lol. Any good or bad experiences would be great to help decide if it’s worth spending the time and money to head down there for the weekend.