The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 331 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Sausage stuffing and/or bologna licking. They would be unstoppable.
They be good at bowling maybe. Nah - too much "athleticism". How about shuffleboard? That must be a think in Atlantic City.

What sports would Rutgers be good at? I am thinking competitive car detailing or maybe timed personal cologne distribution.
Yes, but only in the category of used cars.

Perusing r/cfb and someone asked what team would be fun to watch this year as a new fan of college football. Top comment:

Arkansas • SEC
masdogg89

59 points·20 hours ago

You’ll do fine watching anything, but whatever you do, don’t watch Rutgers
As an extremely active member of r/cfb rutgers is just as much a joke to them as they are to us. they also love Otto as well.

What sports would Rutgers be good at? I am thinking competitive car detailing or maybe timed personal cologne distribution.

MEATLOAF GUZZLING

This just in - coach Ash is holding out on announcing his starting QB for Friday nights game. He feels he needs to keep his decision close to the vest to gain a competitive advantage against Ohio State??

No, UMASS.

That, plus 2-3 trick plays and a well timed turnover could push them over the top. Here's hoping this trickeration backfires.

Here’s the latest sign that McLane Carter will be Rutgers’ starting quarterback against UMass
Let me preface this by saying that I’m all for watching Rutgers self implode weekly against group of 5 schools and lose 70-0 against Big 10 teams. With that being said I really like what Ash at the helm does for our program so I’m kind of hoping they find a way to win about 4 or maybe 5 games and keep him...