The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 447 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Rough times on the RU Board:

yessir321 said:
Umm except that all of those teams you listed above with the exception of maybe Nebraska are going to roll us if we come out and play like we have all year. I get the rebuild, but this isn’t year 1 or even 2 anymore. I mean with ALL the old heads banging their heads against the wall 3 years ago proclaiming that Greg Schiano was Jesus Christ to Rutgers football, here we are 3 years later with a wide open transfer portal and cannot figure out how to develop a quarterback. And please spare me the whole ‘reinforcements are coming’ as I look at the 2023 recruits and see ZERO 4-5* recruits… not even a single 4* in year 3… but I thought Saint Greg? All the old heads told me 3 years ago that Greg was our ‘only hope’. I call bull. A ‘lord and savior’ coach is able to show SOMETHING offensively by year 3. Greg hasn’t. And tbh the way recruiting is shaping up we’ll continue to be an ‘easy win’ for the rest of the big 10
Isn’t this year #145 of the Rutgers “rebuild?”

Their athletic department is losing money hand over fist. If it was a business it would be in Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.

Ohio stare fake punting up 39 is lame too
Im still waiting to hear the explanation. Hard to believe the kicker was told to do that. Day and Schiano are cool. There was no reason to do it. Ohio st wasnt trying to score again.

Im still waiting to hear the explanation. Hard to believe the kicker was told to do that. Day and Schiano are cool. There was no reason to do it. Ohio st wasnt trying to score again.

Don't think the Punter intended to it at first but there was so much open room and it's 4th and 2. IF you don't like it, then stop it!

Don't think the Punter intended to it at first but there was so much open room and it's 4th and 2. IF you don't like it, then stop it!

That may be an “automatic” call, where if the punter sees X alignment, he automatically goes for
the fake.

That said - FFF Rutgers.

Suck it, SUNJ.

200.gif