The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Just looked and the NET was updated to include today's game with UVA. It hasnt updated yet with UNC winning, so I expect this to maybe even be higher. Right now we are at 39 in the NET. Also up to 41 in KenPom.

Just looked and the NET was updated to include today's game with UVA. It hasnt updated yet with UNC winning, so I expect this to maybe even be higher. Right now we are at 39 in the NET. Also up to 41 in KenPom.
Still shows us at 16-8. Won't update till tomorrow.

Still shows us at 16-8. Won't update till tomorrow.
Not sure where you are looking.
1615523024518.png

I was going to this site.

I was going to this site.

Which is an independent site. The Net itself that he uses hasn't been updated with today's games. The link I shared is the official Net rankings site. Nolan just nicely breaks it down.

You are looking at Warren Nolans site. The official Net isn't updated yet.
Which is an independent site. The Net itself that he uses hasn't been updated with today's games. The link I shared is the official Net rankings site. Nolan just nicely breaks it down.
Sorry, didn't see your other post. Well that's a bummer! I wish this updated as quick as the RPI used to.

Sorry, didn't see your other post. Well that's a bummer! I wish this updated as quick as the RPI used to.

Me too. Ken Pom does update almost immediately and that is trending up so given how well it correlates with Net should be a good sign.

Seeding used to matter 10-20 years ago. Now it’s 2-3 elite teams and everyone else.

I'd rather miss the play-in round. We landed in that one of the years with Frank & Battle.

No sense having to win one more game than everybody else.

Colorado St doesn't pass the eye test so far either. Really sloppy play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom