The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

It's a mess. Just make it 80 teams. 2 games a week 3 if you are making one up. Everybody has to lose 2 to be out. Screw conference tourneys. A one-month Holiday instead. Only in a perfect world.
That would make filling out a bracket a complete mess.Brackets are what makes the Tournament what it is.

This Ole Miss-LSU game keeps getting interesting every time you think it's over. LSU should hold on though, which is very nice for Cuse.

Good result. San Diego St still up 11 as well. Really bad no call on an illegal screen in that Ole Miss game late that luckily didn't hurt LSU.

Now we want Colorado State right?
That is what I was thinking earlier. But looking at the metrics closer, I'm not sure it matters that much either way. I can't see them being ahead of us, and I don't see a scenario where both get in. Seems to be an elimination game with not too much of an effect on us either way unless I'm missing something.

That is what I was thinking earlier. But looking at the metrics closer, I'm not sure it matters that much either way. I can't see them being ahead of us, and I don't see a scenario where both get in. Seems to be an elimination game with not too much of an effect on us either way unless I'm missing something.

I think we want Colorado State but it's close. Should be an elimination game or essentially an offering if their is a bid stealer.

there are no good teams in that league. which means one will do something next week

This Ole Miss-LSU game keeps getting interesting every time you think it's over. LSU should hold on though, which is very nice for Cuse.
That is the only time I’ll ever root for LSU with that cheating POS Will Wade on the sidelines. Glad they beat Ole Miss. Now hoping they get throttled in the next round.

Last edited:
I can't get over how unimpressive the MWC is. To even be flirting with 4 bids is stupid.
Assuming that the committee is actually watching these games and the eye test tells them that the MWC doesn’t deserve four bids. That’s absurd.

Ole Miss just took the lead. Between Oregon State and Ole Miss- results are a little sketchy so far tonight
We gotta hope Oregon State doesn’t beat Colorado in the PAC 12 title game and steal a bid. That was a nice win for them tonight over Oregon. And it was excellent to see Stevie Thompson’s son Ethan playing so well as a senior! He was on fire from 3!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom