The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

These Houston bozos better win tomorrow now
I agree but the consolation prize if they don’t it’ll be Cincinnati and Houston instead of Wichita State and Houston which is where it was to start today

This Houston game is why Wichita winning was better. Reduces a bid stealer potential from Cincinnati.

Cincinnati can’t beat Houston. They would have a shot against Memphis.

Also these refs won’t call travels. So much sloppy play in this game.
This Houston game is why you wanted Wichita St to lose.

Thank you Houston. And thank you Quinton Grimes, basically carried the Cougars today. Please take care of business tomorrow.

Obviously hate that Georgetown won, but if there was going to be a bid stealer it’s probably best that it was a team Cuse beat.

Alright, got one. Creighton is a lost cause, on to Buffalo.
Checking in on Buffalo...
59564AE1-A1CC-4AE3-A034-866627DD6C58.gif

Watching the Houston/Memphis and Texas/Ok.St games those teams would lose a lot of games in the ACC. The guard play is much better in the ACC. You see these teams make a lot of stupid decisions and plays. Coaching is also better in the ACC.

I've watched Houston play at least 10x this season - often for financial reasons :) - and this is how many of their games played out when they played decent teams in conference. Closer than it should be but they usually pull them out. They're one of the better defensive teams in the country and also a tremendous rebounding team, particularly on the offensive glass. I think they're better than folks here think - they'll give whomever they play a stern test. Grimes (KU transfer) is the real deal but he needs help from Jarreau and Sasser who tend to be inconsistent. Gorham is an animal, really underrated.

If you are going to troll be better.
No it’s not.
Cincinnati still has a chance to steal bid.
Didn’t you just say Cinci has no chance at beating Houston?Geeez!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom