The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Didn’t you just say Cinci has no chance at beating Houston?Geeez!
No Geez. Cincinnati is unlikely to beat Houston. I said that.
They are still a potential bid stealer.

I can't say I really followed most of this week, but reading this thread now -- this is probably the most bubble buster games on a Selection Saturday in quite a while.

Cinci can’t beat Houston is what you said, try and spin It however you want but Wichita St losing was the best result for Orange b-ball chances of going dancing.

Did we recruit Alvarado? I could swear we did.

Memphis passed the eye test, right?
Yeah they played Houston to almost a draw 2 times in a week away from home. A mid court buzzer beater and then this game today.
Our Georgetown, Clemson, North Carolina, Virginia Tech wins versus Wichita State win for Memphis.

We have the better resume.

Wichita vs. Memphis is interesting.

Cinci can’t beat Houston is what you said, try and spin It however you want but Wichita St losing was the best result for Orange b-ball chances of going dancing.
Lol. I am glad you are obsessed with me. I get plenty wrong and say it but take my obvious facetious statement about Cincinnati not having a chance at all to beat Houston and use that.
My god how stupid is that.
Obviously I was implying Houston would have a really good chance but that doesn’t mean it was 100% which is what you are trying to pin on me.
just For you I will put a special disclaimer for you and just for you so you don’t have to use head and try and decipher Facetious statements. You will find I get some right and get a lot wrong but good job.

Yeah they played Houston to almost a draw 2 times in a week away from home. A mid court buzzer beater and then this game today.
Our Georgetown, Clemson, North Carolina, Virginia Tech wins versus Wichita State win for Memphis.

We have the better resume.

Wichita vs. Memphis is interesting.

I was (mostly) joking anyway. Usually the eye test only applies when you're pumping your own team up.

I don't think they're gonna get in. But I watched most of their two games against Houston, they do seem like a pretty good team. They also didn't have Deandre Williams, maybe their best player, for the first 7 games of the season. But we all know that stuff only matters for your team, not anyone else.

Getting swept by Tulsa is hard to believe

Lol. I am glad you are obsessed with me. I get plenty wrong and say it but take my obvious facetious statement about Cincinnati not having a chance at all to beat Houston and use that.
My god how stupid is that.
Obviously I was implying Houston would have a really good chance but that doesn’t mean it was 100% which is what you are trying to pin on me.
just For you I will put a special disclaimer for you just you don’t have to use head and try and get the point. You will find I get some right and get a lot wrong but good job.
I try and say what I mean and mean what I say, ,but you do you Chief.
Your whole point was to show how smart you are when it looked as if Memphis was going to win, but when that didn’t work out you try covering your bad logic with some other Mumbo jumbo.
Have a good day.

I’m picking Georgetown and Ohio over Houston and Arkansas.

I try and say what I mean and mean what I say, ,but you do you Chief.
Your whole point was to show how smart you are when it looked as if Memphis was going to win, but when that didn’t work out you try covering your bad logic with some other Mumbo jumbo.
Have a good day.
This is hilarious. Thank you. This makes no sense. You have no clue what I was thinking but thank you for the laugh.
You just picked up a follower. Thanks.

Watch out for Oregon State tonight. Could beat Colorado and steal a bid to shrink the bubble.

Can someone explain to me the foul reversal call in the Houston game ? We were listening on radio in the car (wife is a Houston grad) and the local guys did a crap job of explaining it ..but it sounded like the refs used replay for something you can’t use replay for

My question for those locked in on the field-
How many tournament teams have we beaten?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom