The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

I don't agree with Ceerqqq's point either but Hamilton is a mediocre coach imo. Pretty good recruiter but been to the sweet 16 just four times and the E8 once in 33 years. Never been to a F4. You'd think by accident he'd have stumbled into a F4 after coaching that long at the P5 level.
He has some John Cooper from Ohio State in college football to him.
He wins a lot of games and always blows the big games. He can recruit and assemble good rosters but I think questioning his in-game coaching is fair game but I don’t think this loss was worth dunking on him which why I responded the way I did.

I think Boeheim if he had elite rosters now he would be very dangerous. His system works when he has elite talent.

Was just discussing this with my brother who went to Georgetown for a graduate degree and he mentioned to me the Ivy League didn’t play.
So basically all Georgetown did was take the equivalent of the Ivy League automatic bid that wasn’t used this year. So it didn’t really impact the at-large field as much in a normal year.
Now need Colorado to stop Oregon State.

For those taking notes, FSU's Hamilton plays the kind of rotation that gives many Orange fans around here wet dreams. He plays a deep bench, with loads of talent on that bench, and they showed in this loss to GT the PRICE you pay when you don't give your first 7 players the minutes THEY need, the repetitions they need, to play mistake-free basketball.

Hope yer learning something...:rolleyes:
Im learning that they were in the championship game.

With FSU's strength height, careless with the 24 turnovers out of control, not a good strategy.

1615695130349.png

Colorado just needs to defend the jumpshots, they killing inside. then they miss 5 jumpers to end the half.

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard him while listening to games on satellite while driving in the car. Phenomenal player but not exactly a polished broadcaster.

Top 50 NBA player of all time ..

Alvarado reminds me of Peyton Siva.
Not a great shooter but a leader and is tough as nails.
He’s nowhere near the deusche bag Siva was

Grand Canyon U about to get into their first NCAA tourney .. Bryce Drew’s 1st year as coach

Might've been mentioned but does the georgetown win do anything for us in terms of Q's or any of the other numbers that might help us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom