The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

good for GT alvarado the amount of stuff he went through. And Josh was right we are a tournament team.

if we had just pulled off the win against Virginia, we would have won the ACC tourney. We could have beaten Ga Tech and Fla. State and been ACC champs. Neither of these teams scare me.

Nationally there are some folks that often mention FSU as a team that can do some damage in the NCAAT. I don't see it.
no dynamic guard play, i dont see it either

I said the second the players came on the floor they had to give a technical. Did it make a difference...no. But you really had to call it. Clock was running and Ga. Tech players ran onto the court.

For those taking notes, FSU's Hamilton plays the kind of rotation that gives many Orange fans around here wet dreams. He plays a deep bench, with loads of talent on that bench, and they showed in this loss to GT the PRICE you pay when you don't give your first 7 players the minutes THEY need, the repetitions they need, to play mistake-free basketball.

Hope yer learning something...:rolleyes:

For those taking notes, FSU's Hamilton plays the kind of rotation that gives many Orange fans around here wet dreams. He plays a deep bench, with loads of talent on that bench, and they showed in this loss to GT the PRICE you pay when you don't give your first 7 players the minutes THEY need, the repetitions they need, to play mistake-free basketball.

Hope yer learning something...:rolleyes:
They finished second in the regular season.
Won the regular season last year.
Made the sweet 16 the year before that.
Made the elite 8 the year before that.

So because they lost this game tonight you made your post?

Lol.
Hamilton did a poor job tonight but he has done an outstanding job. He isn’t as good as Jim Boeheim at coaching good talent.

Bill Walton on the call for the late game. Perfect for a Saturday night! Let's go Colorado!

walton.jpg

Pastner might be the happiest person I’ve ever seen
Dude said a couple years ago in an interview that he might not succeed at GT, that’s it’s so hard to win in the ACC because there are so many good teams and coaches. I don’t hate that they won it. I believe their starting lineup is mostly seniors

I said the second the players came on the floor they had to give a technical. Did it make a difference...no. But you really had to call it. Clock was running and Ga. Tech players ran onto the court.
team lost a game on that call the other night thinking game had gone to OT and just walked on the court, even the refs thought it was over but still gave a T

Somehow he grew extremely fat this year. He now looks like Elvis.

He skipped right over regular Elvis and went directly to Fat Elvis.

Wonder if he and Joey G have the same dietician?

They finished second in the regular season.
Won the regular season last year.
Made the sweet 16 the year before that.
Made the elite 8 the year before that.

So because they lost this game tonight you made your post?

Lol.
Hamilton did a poor job tonight but he has done an outstanding job. He isn’t as good as Jim Boeheim at coaching good talent.
I don't agree with Ceerqqq's point either but Hamilton is a mediocre coach imo. Pretty good recruiter but been to the sweet 16 just four times and the E8 once in 33 years. Never been to a F4. You'd think by accident he'd have stumbled into a F4 after coaching that long at the P5 level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom