The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Forgive me if this has been discussed at length -
How exactly did we go from easily out to easily in without playing?
I've never been a crap on Joey Brackets guy but honestly, Lolunardi what a fraud. Has he explained this?

Can someone explain to me the foul reversal call in the Houston game ? We were listening on radio in the car (wife is a Houston grad) and the local guys did a crap job of explaining it ..but it sounded like the refs used replay for something you can’t use replay for

Does Elvin Hayes still do analyst work for the Cougs?

Forgive me if this has been discussed at length -
How exactly did we go from easily out to easily in without playing?
I've never been a crap on Joey Brackets guy but honestly, Lolunardi what a fraud. Has he explained this?
bracketologists scrub there brackets to see if they are off on teams especially after checking other brackets :)

Trying to understand the comments around GTown winning the big East tournament is bad for us. We beat them so this should give us a decent win to add to our resume. Not sure what I’m missing here.

Trying to understand the comments around GTown winning the big East tournament is bad for us. We beat them so this should give us a decent win to add to our resume. Not sure what I’m missing here.

Because they weren't going to make the field as at an large, and now Creighton is in as an at large as opposed to an AQ. So someone lost a spot

georgetown wasnt making the tournament as an at large , creight is, since georgetown won 1 bubble team will miss out

Only if we were the last team in.

Takes up a spot that all teams on the bubble didn’t want to happen.It could also bump the Orange to a play in game. Had Gtown lost they were not getting an at large bid.

Does Elvin Hayes still do analyst work for the Cougs?

Yes .. he’s terrible ... he provides no analysis .. but rather blurts out phrases during live play like “nooo !!! “ or “yesss!”

on my seed list we are outside play in round if colorado and houston win otherwise we are playing thursday, as we are the 3rd to last team in on my list

Yes .. he’s terrible ... he provides no analysis .. but rather blurts out phrases during live play like “nooo !!! “ or “yesss!”
Yeah I've heard him while listening to games on satellite while driving in the car. Phenomenal player but not exactly a polished broadcaster.

Fsu turnover number is almost unfathomable. And down 2. Somehow. I have zero clue.

Nationally there are some folks that often mention FSU as a team that can do some damage in the NCAAT. I don't see it.

Nationally there are some folks that often mention FSU as a team that can do some damage in the NCAAT. I don't see it.
Last year they were better. Tons of talent but the last few games they have been horrendous with ball control.

I wish JB could get the talent of Florida State he is a great coach when he has talent.

He has learned from the 80’s.
Give JB top end talent he would be dangerous.
Leonard Hamilton not finding the correct lineup lost this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom