The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

So many teams winning conference champions that you have to think would never have a chance in a non COVID season. Just that the season has been very different. That is all. Not to take anything away.

How is Colorado state at 11th net. there is 11 better teams in the big 10.
Colorado State? You mean Colorado. And they’re in the PAC 12 not the Big 10. Yeesh. I know it’s late but... I agree though it’s hard to believe they’re 11th in the NET. And how did a mediocre Oregon State team come out of nowhere to win this?

No way. But it will cost us Maryland or UCLA a bye and Wich St a bid. Houston loses and then you never know.
Cincy has been there before. I expect the game tomorrow to be decided in the last minute, imo.

syracuse is almost certainly first four bound now

I don’t think so .. Oregon state getting in takes a last four team and Knocks them out .. it’s not going to drop any of the other teams that made it down .. they aren’t getting seeded ahead of us

You would have a better argument that OSU winning knocks us out completely rather than drops us from an 11 to a 12

I don’t think so .. Oregon state getting in takes a last four team and Knocks them out .. it’s not going to drop any of the other teams that made it down .. they aren’t getting seeded ahead of us

You would have a better argument that OSU winning knocks us out completely rather than drops us from an 11 to a 12
It slides everyone down 1 spot closer to the cut line because Colorado isn't in the AQ pool, but the at-larges now.

amazing how many free throws are made when they are trying to miss...Paul Harris did it once infamously

Based on the players and coach’s reactions .. as well as the FT technique , I’m pretty sure he was trying to make it.. which is mind boggling

P5 Auto-qualifiers don't play in the first 4 games though (I thought)?

Edit- Am I crazy?

syracuse is almost certainly first four bound now
I disagree.

One of Wichita/USU/Mississippi/CSU/SLU will make it and we're most likely ahead of them. If that's the case, we need to be seeded above three of UCLA/Drake/Louisville/Michigan State to miss the First Four. It is possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom