The Basketball Tournament is coming to Syracuse July 26-28 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Basketball Tournament is coming to Syracuse July 26-28

Is Manley Field House still open? Or is it a full time indoor track center?

Last I knew there was a field turf field in there and was used by soccer, lacrosse, field hockey teams, etc.

I thought we couldn't play in a regional we were hosting.

Oh, wait...

Any idea when the actual teams and game times will be announced? Coming from Ontario, I would not want to get there at 2:00 and end up having our game at 9:00. I'm thinking it may not be until May or June.

Went to the semifinal game in Baltimore a couple of years ago and that was just too far for me.

Would have to think the BA game would be the night cap at 9pm. It’ll be the 7pm or 9pm. I would think the 9pm.

Obviously a while away, but anyone know what the parking situation is there ?

Obviously a while away, but anyone know what the parking situation is there ?

Huge parking lot right at the arena and overflow right across the street.

Last I knew there was a field turf field in there and was used by soccer, lacrosse, field hockey teams, etc.
The last I heard a few years ago, Manley Field House was officially closed... but that came from some gruff man with a sweat rag screaming at a cloud so I’m still not sure what to believe.

This never gets old...

There's another team I know of that could use some offense like that.
Silly little things...like moving the ball, moving without the ball, going to the hoop, finding the open man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom