The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

Yeah, I need more than that. That is filler.

Bunch of videos on his IG-

Couple things that stand out-

Plays with an edge and is aggressive around the rim looks to dunk it a lot but has a great touch too.

Overall seems to have a really high motor. Good looking jump shot with a soft touch. Not his go to on offense but seems very capable.

Definitely likes to get out on the break and fills the lane well and as noted attacks the rim.

Variety of moves in the halfcourt.

I see he averaged 2 apg but haven’t seen tape of that yet. Can see how he can be pretty effective on the glass the way he seals his man in the post and with how aggressive he plays.

Again that’s just a quick review of what’s out there so take that fwiw.

Thanks dasher for your information and especially your patience throughout this thread. Nice to have another forward for depth this year. We'll see what he can do.

And for everyone else who feels the need to criticize dasher and others who have inside information, let this be another lesson to get a life. Take the information and see what develops and then you can decide who to believe from there. But keep your mouth shut so they don't stop posting.

According to the article, he has a nice soft "touching touch", so we have that going for us.

"His game consists of a variety of post moves, passing skills and the ability to pick-and-pop with a nice, soft touching touch"
if basketball doesn't end up working out for him it sounds like he could be a masseuse with that soft touching touch.

About as good a get you can get at the end of the cycle. May not play a lot this year but he’ll play next year.

Exactly what you expect from a European player. Fundamentally sound, good low post game, nothing flashy, high IQ, gets the job done and moves onto the next play. Quite literally exactly what we needed.

Seems like Red and staff like their bigs that can pass too. This kid has a high IQ for the game and knows where the ball should be. Lampkin and Davis are the same way and very good passers for bigs. I think we’ll see some really good ball movement this year compared to last year

Bunch of videos on his IG-

Couple things that stand out-

Plays with an edge and is aggressive around the rim looks to dunk it a lot but has a great touch too.

Overall seems to have a really high motor. Good looking jump shot with a soft touch. Not his go to on offense but seems very capable.

Definitely likes to get out on the break and fills the lane well and as noted attacks the rim.

Variety of moves in the halfcourt.

I see he averaged 2 apg but haven’t seen tape of that yet. Can see how he can be pretty effective on the glass the way he seals his man in the post and with how aggressive he plays.

Again that’s just a quick review of what’s out there so take that fwiw.

Sounds like he can help kick start the offense if we get stuck in the muck. Again, not trying to be negative, just needed more than the article.

If he can handle and move and pass, good by me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom