The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

if the visa/red tape prevents this it will be a shame

next cycle ...going to have to start this earlier...even though its "only June"...could be too late for something like this

but i love this idea of going after bigs in europe...they're all over the nba for a reason

Let’s hope Cairo’s loss is Syracuse’s gain!
the-scout-brendan-fraser-1994-tm-and-copyright-20th-century-fox-film-HC5YD4.jpg

The kid is a stretch 4 He is 6-10 I thought that has been known from the jump
Yeah, Bayside mentioned his position a few pages back. Do we know what country he’s from?

Serbia

I only know one center from Serbia, and he's famously disinterested playing in the NBA. Perhaps The Joker saw Vernon Downs and realized this is where he wants to live. I think he might make a good starter for us after a year of adjusting to the D1 game.

horse out of the barn at this point. Plus, the staff has showed film of the guy at meet and greets.
Shooting themselves in the foot if we don't get him... If nobody knew, nobody would be disappointed.

Last edited:
I only know one center from Serbia, and he's famously disinterested playing in the NBA. Perhaps The Joker saw Vernon Downs and realized this is where he wants to live. I think he might make a good starter for us after a year of adjusting to the D1 game.
Man, off topic but your post hit home for me. I loved Vernon downs! Loved going out to dinner and then watching the horses for a couple hours. Great people watching there too lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom