The Boston College Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Hunt may not be McNabb...but damn that is a competitor.

Damnit. Macky tripped him up there.

Oh well, just punch it in, guys.

1st and goal at the 2 after Hunt keeper for a 1st down.

We should absolutely have at LEAST 27 points, probably 31.

Im not gonna lie, i didnt see this coming. I thought the team would come out flat after the tough Pitt loss. Its 21-7, should be 31-7. We are rockin right now. Im impressed.

With how much heat McDonald has taken from pretty much everyone on this board. You guys need to give him some credit he has had a really good first half.

Interesting play on that Hunt TD. He scored, but the back he faked the handoff too also could have scored easily. Bad D by BC.

This is the best I have felt about SU football in quite some time - we are completely handling a very good BC team that has won 4 straight.

All I can say is if Hunt can play like this he will certainly be our starter next year. Hopefully this is a sign of real development as opposed to purely a career day for him.

Maybe I should listen to radio more!!! Sounds loud and is a great game so far

With how much heat McDonald has taken from pretty much everyone on this board. You guys need to give him some credit he has had a really good first half.
We're seeing:

1. Passes to the TE
2. Play action
3. Roll outs
4. Simplified progressions
5. Slants
6. Midrange passes

Basically, with the exception of loading up the carries for Jerome we're getting everything we've been saying we should have.

All I can say is if Hunt can play like this he will certainly be our starter next year. Hopefully this is a sign of real development as opposed to purely a career day for him.

I think it's a matter of calling plays that fit what he's good at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom