The Boston College Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Good grief. BC is running some insane throwback stuff.

our season in a nut shell...Offense finally shows up and our defense folds.

Really reddish?

Dome looked empty btw

No discipline on that drive, you knew they had to throw the ball up till the TD pass due to no TOs. Just disgraceful.

Are you serious!!!...and they get the ball back in the third quarter. 40 seconds!!...unfreaking believable.

So much for momentum. Why would we bite on play action when were up 14? They have no timeouts. Let them run. DUMB.

93 should have just unloaded on that guy in the endzone. Not a whole lot to lose there.

Bad decision.

But wow he's fast

BC basically just scored on the McNabb to Brominski play.

So we do have the "talent" to run a competent offense then? We just weren't running all the stuff we're running today?

What are we doing?! Take an MFing knee and get to the half.

No good team allows that 9-yard hail Mary pass to be caught, much less in the ENDZONE. Pathetic.

Played one of our best halves of the year, offensively, and we 're only up 7. Damn.

BC's trying to win this our way - hope your defense holds and the offense gets just enough to to have more points when the final horn blows.

Lol! Shafer just calls the BC plays "junk".

Says we have to be good with the run and survive the nonsense plays.

Bench Reddish.

PeteCalvin said:
Lol! Shafer just calls the BC plays "junk". Says we have to be good with the run and survive the nonsense plays. Bench Reddish.

I believe I'm Reddish's backup.

Seeing bc I have to again wonder how they were even in the game against fsu... fsu only put 5 in the box or play their 3rd string?

we're winning at the half. have an offense that seems to have finally showed up and all i read here is wah blah blah wah blah blah wah wah.

OK, so we have a ball game. Chances are the offense will come down a bit, and the defense has been great save for two weirdo drives. Does BC throw their hands up and try to win this thing going full weirdo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom