The Boston College Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Been a long season.. a confusing one as well.. as good as we can be one game we are absurdly awful another...perplexing

PhatOrange said:
we're winning at the half. have an offense that seems to have finally showed up and all i read here is wah blah blah wah blah blah wah wah.

Problem is we've played about as well we can offensively, save for the red zone troubles, and we're up one score. This has the look of a 31-7 game but it's 21-14.

Problem is we've played about as well we can offensively, save for the red zone troubles, and we're up one score. This has the look of a 31-7 game but it's 21-14.
We're in the territory for this to either be a hard fought win, or a gut punch loss.

OttoinGrotto said:
We're in the territory for this to either be a hard fought win, or a gut punch loss.

I'm not touching that.

Absolutely dominating this game. We have to get the win here. These kids want it they are playing their asses off. Throughout a season where they could have quit on the coach they have sucked it up these past 2 weeks you have to give them that. They want this and so do I.

Let's ing go

If williams is significantly hurt, that changes everything we need to do defensively

Defense completely sh*****g the bed this game. Figures, last game of the year, bowl game on the line and our "strong" side of the ball does this.

I may be crazy but I'd prefer Williams still being in there. I greatly prefer trying to stop north/south guys rather than these little waterbug type backs, who we have to try to beat laterally.

I may be crazy but I'd prefer Williams still being in there. I greatly prefer trying to stop north/south guys rather than these little waterbug type backs, who we have to try to beat laterally.

No doubt.

eaten alive by the PA fake today. I don't even want to know the stats / passer rating. yeesh

Oh man, if the blitzer doesn't switch to the running back the QB gets pasted, and instead it goes for a TD. Geez.

Our defense came to play but there is still a lack of discipline and staying home. We bite on fakes and have mental lapses.

BC has been running PA effectively for years. And we have sucked at stopping it for years. Doesn't matter who's coaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom