The Boston College Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

We're going to just run QB draws all day, I guess. It's working so why not? Hell, when I created myself in NCAA football on PlayStation and gave myself 99 speed, that's all I did, too. If it works on PS it has to work in real life.

Seriously though, Hunt is running extremely well. I just hope we mix it up a LITTLE bit. He's starting to get tenderized out there.

Might see Drew Allen. I don't think Hunt is going to last 4 quarters at this pace.

And we may need to sweep the leg on their OT, #77.

Hunt with 92 passing yards and 50 rushing yards already. He's doing a nice job. Victimized by another TD drop, for the 2nd straight game.

He's definitely made big strides since that awful 3 game stretch(Clemson-NC State-G Tech).

28 plays in the 1st Q, 150+ total yards, Hunt with 90 passing yards and 50 rushing yards.

Hunt with 92 passing yards and 50 rushing yards already. He's doing a nice job. Victimized by another TD drop, for the 2nd straight game.

He's definitely made big strides since that awful 3 game stretch(Clemson-NC State-G Tech).
He's made a couple lousy throws but yes, overall he's been very solid. Now if only we had more playmakers he could get the ball to...

He needs to work on his touch, especially on screens.

Oh no, we're almost in the dead...I mean red zone.

Really nice job getting that one away and completing it to Parris with pressure coming, Hunt.

What a spin! Made what should've been a loss into a first down.

Another drop. Come on, Cornelius. Big hit, but catch the ball.

I don't think you can question Hunt's effort today. He's making something out of nothing on some of these plays.

Holy crap. This is about to be our 15th play in the red zone and we have 0 points. Good god.

How on earth do we almost get a delay of game after picking up a first down? Jesus.

Baffling. We get the 1st, we're 1st and goal at the 5, and we burn our final timeout of the half.

The timeouts show how clueless our offensive coordinator is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom