The Boston College Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Well we knew we weren't going to contain Williams all day, just wish his first big run hadn't been a freaking touchdown.

Not going to hold down Williams for long. Not going to win if you keep coming up empty in the red zone.

Someone needs to lay a big hit on Williams...

If Broyld and Estime are as uncoverable as the coaches claim, why are they rarely on the field together? I bet FSU plays more than one slot guy at a time. So unbelievably uncreative.

We've been inside the 10 twice and have scored 0 points. Unbelievable.

Good news, BC went 96 yards on that drive for a TD.

Hang on. That's not good news at all.:bang:

Can we just make McDonald some sort of recruiting coordinator or something. His play calling is LOL awful, especially in the red zone. He comes off as in his head.

Great, Williams to the house.

I'm not a fan, but he didnt drop the TD or miss the short FG. If we executed pretty easy plays, we'd have 10.

Average defense.
Below average offense.

So 5-7 makes sense.

I'm not a fan, but he didnt drop the TD or miss the short FG. If we executed pretty easy plays, we'd have 10.

You're not a fan? why are you here?

Come on, lets make things happen.

If you're looking for optimism, we're moving the ball very well when we're not within 10 yards of a TD.

I like how Terrel just faked a handoff to the invisible man on that incompletion.

The quarter is about to end and both teams have burned two timeouts.

Not a fan of McDonald, I meant.

Oh, sorry. The drop was a big play, fine, but his play calling has zero imagination.

And why do we never run simple slants?

Jerome already has too few touches.

1st Q ends, we've slugged the ball over midfield in to BC territory.

Really their defense hasn't adjusted yet to stop our offense. Our own mistakes have us with a zero on the board. Their offense has adjusted to our defense. Time to see our counter. The chess match of limited teams continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom