The Boston College Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Would have been nice to see a play action to a tight end in the back of the endzone, the classic goal line play when McNabb was at SU.

Terrible play call. Don't understand why the playaction rollout is not in our play book, with our running game and a mobile QB.

Hunt with a run to the 2, we go for it on 4th, Jerome Smith, just refuting the "we'll score if we just give it to Jerome" hypothesis.

For those scoring at home we're now 0 for 2 in the RZ.

Again, defense has to win the game, or at least the half for us.

Define our level. Teams with 6 wins can hit 30 yard field goals.

Teams like Maryland(who we beat) and Pitt(who beat us by 1).

Last edited:
Wilkes bites on play action. I'm shocked.

We sold out against the run, BC with a big play action pass to the TE to get down to our 27.

Dominated the game so far and well be losing soon bc of complete and utter incompetence in the red zone.

Jesus. Teams like Maryland(who we beat) and Pitt(who beat us by 1).

Our defense is bowl worthy. Our offense is laugh worthy :oops:

My apologies. Just get tired of watching this coupled with my Miami Dolphins every single week.

Sad that bowl season is here already too

Would have been nice to see a play action to a tight end in the back of the endzone, the classic goal line play when McNabb was at SU.
That would have made to much sense.

Can we just make McDonald some sort of recruiting coordinator or something. His play calling is LOL awful, especially in the red zone. He comes off as in over his head.

Great, Williams to the house.

Missed a 31 harder and dropped a TD pass.

We had to go out of our own way to NOT score 10 points so far...and sure enough, we did.

This team is a joke. Even die hands are sick of watching this garbage and we want the casual fan to by in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom