The Conjuring | Syracusefan.com

The Conjuring

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Anyone else see this yet? Probably one of the best horror movies I have seen in years. The blood/guts/gore has become played out. This movie was just some old fashioned tension, suspense and horror. Loved it!

Anyone else see this yet? Probably one of the best horror movies I have seen in years. The blood/guts/gore has become played out. This movie was just some old fashioned tension, suspense and horror. Loved it!

I'm debating seeing it. My dumbass friend wants to see grown ups 2 but it's going to be awful. Conjuring got solid ratings.

I highly recommend it. Old school horror flick. Suspense and tension builds the entire movie. It's not one of those "lets think of creative ways for people to die" movies that have dominated the horror genre lately. People were genuinely shook leaving the theater.

I highly recommend it. Old school horror flick. Suspense and tension builds the entire movie. It's not one of those "lets think of creative ways for people to die" movies that have dominated the horror genre lately. People were genuinely shook leaving the theater.

Awesome, I don't like the gore type movies. Things like Saw, Hostel, etc.

Back when I worked at Hoyts Carousel I always used the state of the people coming out of the theater to judge the quality of the movie. Highly reliable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom