the crane the crane | Page 193 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Took a drive just to get out today.
DB6C6189-6168-48E2-93CC-1A365C9A173B.jpeg
C9DE58E7-E392-484D-B7FD-0F1EF777CB78.jpeg
83E03DB5-BA18-40F0-B0F7-D7C335295F2D.jpeg

Perhaps it's only me but I do find the roller coaster truss both unique and aesthetically pleasing.
Me kind of too. Some cool lighting would be freaking nice.

Alright. I can't let this lack of cool exterior lighting thing go. How shortsighted. You are going to have the unusual roller coaster on top. Why not make it iconic? Hook up something cool but tasteful, maybe even with some potential for variation when circumstances call (e.g. Empire State Building). The entire country would be aware of where they were because there was some really neat lighting that went with the rollercoaster. Do you know how many millions a university would spend to get that sort of name recognition? So shortsighted.

That sure looks like a spiral in the road. And Skylar is in a position facing north that looks to be the norm for girder lift/installation from the ground.

Like I've been saying all along, April 19th is the day!! :D

Also, delayed :fistbump to whomever finally zoomed the camera back out.

Secondary thought. I think the girder might come first. Without the last diagonal spiral, they may have slightly ability to "wiggle" and gain 1/16" or so if the layout is off by a hair.

Can’t tell from my phone, are the crew on site this morning or should I expect the Golden Spike tomorrow.

Can’t tell from my phone, are the crew on site this morning or should I expect the Golden Spike tomorrow.
I’ve seen at least one man with a bright white head that I assume is a worker with a construction hat on. Either that or it’s an extremely Caucasian man with a bald head.

I checked in around 7:30 am and saw no signs of activity. Might be because it is really windy this morning in CNY (around 20 mph). I think Monday is going to be the day.

I understand that but if you had a hard storm it would be a giant waterfall. There must be a way to drain it without drowning the people down below.Should there be any.
Huh? There will be a roof and drainage portals just like there was with the old roof. If you got wet with the old roof it must have been from beer spills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom