the crane the crane | Page 204 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Okay, I took a look. It appears the bastards have scalped Bill and are gutting him. Can't someone stop them? Where are the police when you need them?

Skylar has her hand buried in the pavement. She can't watch.

Meanwhile, their children cranes are frolicking along inside the dome, completely unaware of their dad's demise. It is a hell of a thing.

Seriously, it is still windy and cold and CNY got some snow last night. It was coming down hard and sideways when I woke up. The wind finally abates tomorrow, which is when I think we might see more progress from the outside.

Any work being done now is going on inside. Looking forward to see the interiors cameras. There are going to be streaming cameras placed inside the dome, right? Anybody?
Sad Bill seemed like such a nice guy

Since we do not have cameras inside, (hopefully we will soon), the only thing - obvious across from the LC is the unloading of trash from inside the Dome into the red dumpster in the parking area outside the blue overhead. Absolutely amazing stuff. :rolleyes:

another sunset.jpg

Seems like something is about to happen with Walt. A cadre of crew keeps walking around him but doing nothing.
Two of them are/were standing by his right crawler track looking at the yellow crane working on something we cannot see because of the aspect of the LC. And then they just seem to wander around and leave entirely walking back when it suits them. Earlier there were seven crew looking very closely at Walt - now they've disappeared.
Earlier two and now one TBL are attending to each insertion point of the GG while Skylar keeps it in tension.

Walt's mast the rear most latticed section is being lowered rear wards

Now we are seeing some activity on Walt - let's see what they do!

Walt has moved to the rear of the yard the mast lowered and the lower boom is fully in view.