the crane the crane | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

“Walt...I’m lookin’ for Walt.”
View attachment 173032

Walt? I'm pretty sure he prefers Highsenberg.

1574187980357.png

(sorry, i'll show myself out)

These pictures are spectacular. It’s a voyage from Cali to get to Syracuse but I can’t wait until this is completed. Really exciting stuff.

It is interesting and educational. I know jack squat about constructions and engineering so have enjoyed reading others who have knowledge on those subjects and can explain what is happening.

Big piece going up on the northeast corner right now
Yup. Another Thor's hammer to start. They will likely add the side supports for it next to form another arrowhead soon. Surprised we haven't seen any progress on getting the brown steel supports in place on the southwest corner yet. I guess I am way too impatient for a project like this.

Dome 11202019.jpg

I haven't lived in Syracuse in over 20 years but I can't recall November not having a ton of snow...What gives?

I haven't lived in Syracuse in over 20 years but I can't recall November not having a ton of snow...What gives?
Well we had a couple inches last week or two, but there’s never anything substantial or that lasts in November. We do t tend to get it good until after Christmas lately.

Well we had a couple inches last week or two, but there’s never anything substantial or that lasts in November. We do t tend to get it good until after Christmas lately.

well hey score one for global warming. I can live with a little global warming it keeps dome construction progress on schedule. If it doesn't eradicate life on earth that would be good too.

well hey score one for global warming. I can live with a little global warming it keeps dome construction progress on schedule. If it doesn't eradicate life on earth that would be good too.
He didn't say we're getting less snow seasonally, just that it tends to be a later start. Last few winters have dragged into the middle of spring. If anything, global warming will make the lake effect snow worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom