the crane the crane | Page 324 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Walmart, Wegmans, Target, Home Depot and Lowes are all indoor...seems people are picking and choosing what is ok or not based on what is convenient for them without much thought behind it.

Indoor vs outdoor is not a legitimate argument.

I'm not gonna say that having fans at games can't/shouldn't be done, but I'm just curious - when you go to Home Depot, do you hang out there in the same spot for 3-4 hours shouting and drinking beer?

Back to the topic at hand:

Glad they are sharing pics but not sure why they are sharing such outdated pics. This was from Friday morning, note the completed field and exposed boxes.
AE2DF0BF-682B-47E1-A2A2-E1D202B98DCC.jpeg

I certainly do not agree that any edict should be followed that has no legislative vote.
Not only off-thread, but incorrect. As I reminded you in a prior thread, back in March the leg. gave Cuomo authority to issue emergency Covid orders within certain parameters (30-day cycles, fact-finding, etc.). You may agree or disagree with his decisions, but he did not breach any legal norms. NY State Senate Bill S7919

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say that having fans at games can't/shouldn't be done, but I'm just curious - when you go to Home Depot, do you hang out there in the same spot for 3-4 hours shouting and drinking beer?
No, but I can be in there for an hour at least at times. Home depot also doesn't force people to social distance, doesn't have an 80 foot roof, nor is there any semblance of air circulation.

No, but I can be in there for an hour at least at times. Home depot also doesn't force people to social distance, doesn't have an 80 foot roof, nor is there any semblance of air circulation.
What makes more than an hour?

What makes more than an hour?
If You are asking me what could keep me.in there more that an hour, that would be finding everything I need to do a remodel. Then standing in a long line 6 feet apart based on a sticker on the floor that doesn't prevent 55 people every 2 minutes cutting in between me and the family of 5 that all had to come into the store to buy a pack of light bulbs.

Fox Sports South has it.
but most RSN have blackout rules.. being on Fox Sports south does not mean its on in upstate ny.. I get all the RSN on directv and often get blacked out across them and have to hunt for ones not enforcing the rules.