the crane the crane | Page 336 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Like all of you I am so disappointed I won’t be in the dome for the homer opener tomorrow. The new scoreboard looks amazing.

E2A7C243-6032-4712-BB08-E5EB99CBF47A.jpeg

I have four season tickets but only use two seats. Due to the size of some of the fans down the row from me we purchased four seat backs three years ago. We simply got sick and tired of having four season tickets but only two available seats when the game started.
The best thing about the seat backs is that it locks in your seat and it can’t be moved.

The Barnes area is interesting, not very big though.. I would hope they push out to the north as well so people can walk around in or out of the dome and food could be scattered all over, people could get air when they wanted but be behind walls.. Much like what the Bills have or many of the new ball fields.

Been wondering where you've been with these sunsets Legacy. Very cool indeed. Seems like you out do yourself every night, they just keep getting better and better. You have been your word and kept each sunset
in front of us all each evening. Tonight is a very special evening - the evening before the first game in the new Stadium and you have captured a very special sunset. I hope we can look forward to one every night. Thank you to a special lady who does a major amount of work around here. It is appreciated very much. :)

Been wondering where you've been with these sunsets Legacy. Very cool indeed. Seems like you out do yourself every night, they just keep getting better and better. You have been your word and kept each sunset
in front of us all each evening. Tonight is a very special evening - the evening before the first game in the new Stadium and you have captured a very special sunset. I hope we can look forward to one every night. Thank you to a special lady who does a major amount of work around here. It is appreciated very much. :)

I think you are one of the people to thank as well as the best CuseLegacy ! So now that this portion is done, what do you think Bill? Are you happy ?

Thank you Bill but I just post the sunsets. ;)