the crane the crane

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Pete Sala said they did a big concrete pour yesterday and another is scheduled for today. A few minutes ago, I saw the Big Unit drop off a huge container of what looked like concrete ready to pour to the diagonal side that faces the camera.

upperdeck

Living Legend
So in one the recent PCs they talked about the steel trusses going up in nov.. So my question is i thought we were doing this so avoid construction during the season.. but if Steel is going up in November then they sound like the are working around fball-bball schedules and into some part of the winter?

dollarbill44

All American
Pete Sala said they did a big concrete pour yesterday and another is scheduled for today. A few minutes ago, I saw the Big Unit drop off a huge container of what looked like concrete ready to pour to the diagonal side that faces the camera.
Randy Johnson? America's s e xiest man 1995?

bnoro

Edinger Disciple
So in one the recent PCs they talked about the steel trusses going up in nov.. So my question is i thought we were doing this so avoid construction during the season.. but if Steel is going up in November then they sound like the are working around fball-bball schedules and into some part of the winter?
They're not doing construction on the actual roof but the plan was always to put the steel frame on during the football/basketball season so they can move as fast as possible once basketball ends.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
If you watched yesterday morning they had at least two cement trucks when I was watching and a pumper up to the roof.

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
They're not doing construction on the actual roof but the plan was always to put the steel frame on during the football/basketball season so they can move as fast as possible once basketball ends.
The basketball team will an extra incentive to avoid the NIT and the additional home games in the middle of March.

CuseGrad94

2nd String

1568309601169.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom