the crane the crane | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

gone be a nasty day to be working up there if the ice storm comes thru as predicted

1580957921583.png

Had workers working night hours this week. Tells me that if they fall behind they can make it up. especially as the weather gets a little warmer.

Orange Extreme is climbing up there to clean it should be ready shortly.
Good job OX, I just saw a hand wipe the lens a few times!

In other news, it looks like the west wall back stay is now in place. Might need to be further secured but big progress there. That might lead to some spirals and box girders going up on the west side soon.

Much anticipation from the crane crazies...

Good job OX, I just saw a hand wipe the lens a few times!

In other news, it looks like the west wall back stay is now in place. Might need to be further secured but big progress there. That might lead to some spirals and box girders going up on the west side soon.

Much anticipation from the crane crazies...

Watching that was too funny!

To all Craniacs : change in weather for tomorrow for Syracuse. It's up to 6-10" of snow as upperdeck predicted yesterday with weather.com. AccuWeather now agrees could be up to a foot. Not good for furthering the Crown Truss. :( Maybe they can still keep the yard relatively clear and get something done. This storm goes into Sat. A.M.

Last edited:
This craniac keeps two screens open all the time so I can watch both views...friggin excited for the last girder on the one side...damn snow...

A Cardiac Craniac checking in. Watching Walt (and Jesse - prefer him here to Skylar) slinging humongous box girders and spiral columns over this domed event horizon is awesome and heart pounding in a classic Cardiac Cuse sense. Poetry in (very slow) Moten. Historic and absolutely addictive.

University is closed today. Don’t expect any work.