the crane the crane | Page 341 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

If you're gonna hang, hang big. :D
[/SIZE]
They may have the biggest displays but will they do something new and show FG and PAT kicks that the ref reviews? I think not!

Liked the article, did anyone else catch how prevalent "Carrier Dome" was in the article? Do they known something we don't know? Or are they stuck in the past? Or better yet, is it a red herring?

Who really cares? I just want to know what we are supposed to call the home of our Orange teams.

Liked the article, did anyone else catch how prevalent "Carrier Dome" was in the article? Do they known something we don't know? Or are they stuck in the past? Or better yet, is it a red herring?

Who really cares? I just want to know what we are supposed to call the home of our Orange teams.
I think the university is just going to be quiet about it unless some development happens. No use in keep saying "it's still the Carrier Dome" every week. It's a legal matter and not sure SU will win it nor Carrier give up the name for free or for anything less than it is worth.

Another update...

The Lawrinson camera remains down and it appears the live stream has been inactivated indefinitely. I believe the camera is still up there though.

The red tailed hawk camera remains fixated on a red tailed hawk nest. I saw both of them there a week or two ago but nothing since. I am not checking a lot though.

Thank goodness for the Link Hall camera. It doesn't have good resolution, it has no history and not much ability to do much zooming in but it works, and is our last eye on the roof.
Most if not all of the boxes are still up on the roof. There is also still at least one worker walking around up there.

Will it ever get cleaned up? When will the PTFE panels bleach fully white? Overcast days like this one won't help much.

100520.jpg

they make flex seal in white now.. a couple gallons will fix it

Yeah, but - Flex Seal isn't an Official Corporate Sponsor of the ACC.

So - Alien Tape FTW!!!! :p

The workers can all wear Tac Glasses, use Tac Lights, and shave with Tac Shavers while they're at it!
Hopefully they all have New York Life insurance policies... just in case. ;)

Another update...

The Lawrinson camera remains down and it appears the live stream has been inactivated indefinitely. I believe the camera is still up there though.

The red tailed hawk camera remains fixated on a red tailed hawk nest. I saw both of them there a week or two ago but nothing since. I am not checking a lot though.

Thank goodness for the Link Hall camera. It doesn't have good resolution, it has no history and not much ability to do much zooming in but it works, and is our last eye on the roof.
Most if not all of the boxes are still up on the roof. There is also still at least one worker walking around up there.

Will it ever get cleaned up? When will the PTFE panels bleach fully white? Overcast days like this one won't help much.

View attachment 188935
ive got nothing on what or why they are still working on roof unless they had lots of clean up on seams

Just checked the camera and could see a few guys on the roof. Cant tell what (or if) they are doing anything

Just checked the camera and could see a few guys on the roof. Cant tell what (or if) they are doing anything
One thing they aren't doing is getting rid of the boxes that continue to sit around the perimeter of the PTFE/hard shell edge. Will they ever get taken away?

One thing they aren't doing is getting rid of the boxes that continue to sit around the perimeter of the PTFE/hard shell edge. Will they ever get taken away?
Wonder if they are installing some type of gutter/ice melting system up there.

There already was a drainage system with the old roof around the perimeter of the Dome.
I think NJCuse97 mentioned that he heard the architects were talking about installing some kind of system to melt expected ice build up at the problematic borders between the hard shell and PTFE sections of the roof.

I think NJCuse97 mentioned that he heard the architects were talking about installing some kind of system to melt expected ice build up at the problematic borders between the hard shell and PTFE sections of the roof.
I heard they purchased the Leaf Guard system after seeing the commercials during games on the ACCN. It's a really good deal right now.

Great job with the orange paint. Several people have mentioned that idea to add more orange, well there you go.
I wish we weren’t borrowing the paint scheme from Florida gators stadium.