The Dino Babers Show - before Florida State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dino Babers Show - before Florida State

They talk way to much about pregame strategies in these types of interviews.

These posts and the Why … Will Win posts are part of every pre game prep for me the past few years. How long you been doing this for SWC75 ?

I got my first PC for Christmas 1998. The 1999 Michigan game was the first "Why they'll Win/Why We'll Win posts. I always post the other team first to get a rise out of people. Needless to say, that first one produced quite a soufflé.

The Coach's show posts was sometime later, in the early 2000's. I've been calling into coach's shows and other shows since the 80's but reporting on them came much later.

They talk way to much about pregame strategies in these types of interviews.
Agreed. I expect us to throw the ball and i think that Dino might be playing a little here

There has never been a play more representative of a player than Dungey throwing an interception and then running right into the scrum causing a fumble to get the ball back in that game.

Change my mind

You’re right!

McNabb's "The Scramble" against Dallas is a good one too.

Agreed. I expect us to throw the ball and i think that Dino might be playing a little here

I actually think the way it’s been set up this week to make it look like GS is the clear starter…letting Tommy go on the radio everything….means that’s TD is going to start today’s football game and play a lot of meaningful downs

I actually think the way it’s been set up this week to make it look like GS is the clear starter…letting Tommy go on the radio everything….means that’s TD is going to start today’s football game and play a lot of meaningful downs
Not start but i expect him to play.
A combo of Shrader and Tommy forces a D to basically prepare for 2 very different offenses.

I hope that Gilbert and Dino take advantage of both of these guys as we will need them in league play.

Not start but i expect him to play.
A combo of Shrader and Tommy forces a D to basically prepare for 2 very different offenses.

I hope that Gilbert and Dino take advantage of both of these guys as we will need them in league play.

For next weeks show can you please ask Dino why we run on first down EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom