The Hall played 10 guys today | Syracusefan.com

The Hall played 10 guys today

thinking back is kind of funny to me. He seemed like if he touched the ball tou knew he was gonna shoot lmaoo

He made Donte Greene look like Scottie Pippen in terms of effort on defense and willingness to pass.

but he had a nice touch and good footwork for a young post player. Unfortunately he and she seem a little nutty.

I would feel bad but I’m under the impression that he just went silent on his team and coaches and didn’t tell them he was transferring, so that makes me not care.

Probably won't play for fear of forfeiting games he plays in

Edit. As alluded above. Mom and Son ruined his future

Could the tampering make taurean ineligible?

if so, he was ineligible all last season

How in Hades does Seton Hall become the 12th ranked team in America in basketball and Syracuse may not even be one of the top ?Where do they get their players from? The gym looks like a high school gym in the dome 30,000 people somethings wrong here

How in Hades does Seton Hall become the 12th ranked team in America in basketball and Syracuse may not even be one of the top ?Where do they get their players from? The gym looks like a high school gym in the dome 30,000 people somethings wrong here
They sold their soul with dirty coaching staff

Screw Taurean and ef Seton Hall.

10 years of penalties for 1 year of gilded relevance. If this was a fair world at least.

Soemthing is wrong but nobody wants to admit it.

Washington scored a top 60 guy the other day too.

Soemthing is wrong but nobody wants to admit it.

Washington scored a top 60 guy the other day too.

Our string of NBA picks came to an end and it’s hard to see any on the horizon at this point. We’re definitely lacking elite players in recent years.

Hopefully our young guys stick around and develop and we have a strong team - veteran Buddy, Girard, and Goodine could be the foundation of a strong team.

If you have a younger guy that is close to TT or equal why would you play TT instead? By all accounts hes not a great teammate. He didn't improve his redshirt year and has struggled to get minutes. He was OK for us.

Apart from BJ all our recent transfers have done nothing of note at their next schools. And the 5th redshirt year is what got him a cup of coffee in the NBA if he just redshirted things would have been different. Moyer is still trying for his first SEC win.

Our string of NBA picks came to an end and it’s hard to see any on the horizon at this point. We’re definitely lacking elite players in recent years.

Hopefully our young guys stick around and develop and we have a strong team - veteran Buddy, Girard, and Goodine could be the foundation of a strong team.
Yeah, IJ will turn it around though.

By it I mean putting players in the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom