The Hughes was undercut thread | Syracusefan.com

The Hughes was undercut thread

We aren’t getting anything south of the Mason Dixon line in those types of situations. We haven’t since joining the ACC. We hardly get it at home. Ask Kris Joseph.

I dont care about any other call. Hughes was blatantly fouled on that pivotal moment and the refs didnt have the balls to be honest

How many of the 10 fouls committed by Dolezaj and Sidibe were unnecessary? My guess is 2 each and that is what cost us the game. And that last shot by Girard certainly did not help. Hit the rim and who knows what happens.

SU had FOUR (4) assists in the game. That says it all. Too much 1-on-1 play.
I agree 4 assists is too low but It’s an overrated stat. Depends who the scorer is and how they interpret what an assist is, as well as whether the receiver converts. There’s no stat for good passes. And we won our last game by going more iso.

I agree 4 assists is too low but It’s an overrated stat. Depends who the scorer is and how they interpret what an assist is, as well as whether the receiver converts. There’s no stat for good passes. And we won our last game by going more iso.
And we almost lost the game late because all we did was go iso and didn't make the shots. We are outscored down the stretch in almost every game. We hung on in 4 of the last 5 games. tonight we didn't. Assists mean the team is passing the ball until someone is open.

Write it in cursive so it looks more official. I can mail you a wax stamp to so it gets a proper seal.
Thank you kind sir. I perfer illegible scribble to get my point across

Perhaps we should focus our anger on letting some twig go off for a career night and allowing Clemson to hang and win at the end in the fashion they did. He had almost half of Clemson’s points. Just a different argument/perspective I guess.

Perhaps we should focus our anger on letting some twig go off for a career night and allowing Clemson to hang to win it at the end in the fashion they did. He had almost half of Clemson’s points. Just a different argument/perspective I guess.
And you can start a new thread anytime you want if that’s what you’d like to discuss. Lol. It’s literally titled the Hughes undercut thread.

Perhaps we should focus our anger on letting some twig go off for a career night and allowing Clemson to hang and win at the end in the fashion they did. He had almost half of Clemson’s points. Just a different argument/perspective I guess.

Said Twig probably should have fouled out halfway through the second half.

You’re not wrong but I thought it’d be helpful to have one thread to discuss what singularly could be pointed to as the “yep it’s over” moment.

Marek fouling out could also be pointed to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom