The Last Dance | Syracusefan.com

The Last Dance

I was a die-hard Knicks fan in the nineties as I was growing up and couldn't stand the Bulls as the Knicks could never get by them(except for the year he retired), but I am excited for this documentary.

Will remind us all amid Kobe's death and LBJ's greatness who the GOAT is. Knick fan myself but can't wait to watch and hope everyone under the age of 40 watches too.

Can't wait for this unless you have kids who wants to watch the clean version?

Can't wait for this unless you have kids who wants to watch the clean version?
If it bleeps out a bunch that would be hilarious, which would be more fun, so... uh, me?

If it bleeps out a bunch that would be hilarious, which would be more fun, so... uh, me?
Well you have have kids too. I'm guessing because they are offering a clean version that they have to bleep.out a lot there is a ton of cursing.

I don't know if you watched Arrested Development, but they had to bleep out some words since they were on Fox, and honestly, the bleeping was funnier a lot of times than hearing the actual word.

I don't know if you watched Arrested Development, but they had to bleep out some words since they were on Fox, and honestly, the bleeping was funnier a lot of times than hearing the actual word.

My favorite is when they air movies on TV and replace the cursing with something else. It’s often completely ridiculous and hilarious.

My favorite is when they air movies on TV and replace the cursing with something else. It’s often completely ridiculous and hilarious.

Big lebowski; "find a stranger in the alps"

TBS used to have a cut of The Breakfast Club with edited language that was just unbelievably next level. I'd be in tears.

One day I caught a few minutes on a different channel that wasn't edited the same and it shook me.

I'm definitely going to watch, but it's going to be tough to live up to the hype.

Wonder if they're going to address Jordan cracking Steve Kerr in the jaw during practice.

Just goes to show you how different things are now the goat was 50/50 to come back for his senior year.

Kinda meh so far
It's pretty good kind of in line with the other 30 for 30s. Because we have had no sports in over a month this has been hyped up through the roof.

I didn't really Jerry Krause could have been in the wizard of Oz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom