The Nerlens Noel show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Nerlens Noel show

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your first rodeo. Not ours. We have been through this many times. Some with happy endings. Some not.

It was epic for me when we got Rakeem cause i never thought we were in with him, and happy when we got DC2

on the other side

When we did not get Tobias Harris i was pissed off, and i was dissapointed when we did not get Brandon Knight

I really want Nerlens Noel

Joke all you want but many cuse fans anxiety will rest on if Nerlens comes or not
If he does go elsewhere, what we can be sure of is that for the next 7 years this board will be littered with posts bemoaning the fact and reflecting angst and unrequited love to a degree that makes me want to vomit.

This is your first rodeo. Not ours. We have been through this many times. Some with happy endings. Some not.

Wait, now it's a rodeo? But they have clowns too, right? Do you know if the clowns will be the funny kind or the creepy/scary kind?

Wait, now it's a rodeo? But they have clowns too, right? Do you know if the clowns will be the funny kind or the creepy/scary kind?
Oxy-moron... they are always scarey as chit.

this kind

Free%20Vector%20Krusty%20the%20Clown%2001%20The%20Simpsons882.jpg

If he chooses to play elsewhere... what are youg going to do about it? I am looking for a specific answer.

I assume he will choose us because as i said. With all the factors we know involved in his recruitment and whats important for him. If i was him and being objective and had to choose between Cuse, Uk, and Gtown

I would pick Cuse

If he does not pick us I will be upset but i cant do anything about it cause im not him

I assume he will choose us because as i said. With all the factors we know involved in his recruitment and whats important for him. If i was him and being objective and had to choose between Cuse, Uk, and Gtown

I would pick Cuse

If he does not pick us I will be upset but i cant do anything about it cause im not him

How are we sure that your not him?

No well in hell your not having fun! Its Wednesday, 12:40.. I need this to get me through the day. BerniCuse is the only thing keeping me from punching one of my soldiers

First thank you for your serving our country and protecting us, and second it is born cuse forever cuse

I can't ever remember a circus recruitment like this ever ending up going our way. Any comparisons? I've got none.

Dude, you battling and running with all of these sarcastic posts is a beautiful thing. :bat:

I am being serious. We should be able to hand pick what recruits we want year by year

We are Syracuse, and recruits as i said before should be tripping over eachother to come

I am being serious. We should be able to hand pick what recruits we want year by year

We are Syracuse, and recruits as i said before should be tripping over eachother to come
Syracuse isn't attractive to most recruits as you think it is.

Syracuse isn't attractive to most recruits as you think it is.

Hall of fame Head Coach

Play in front of for big games over 33,000 in the carrier dome

Get to play on National TV most of the time

Play in a premier confrence BE and soon ACC

Get to play for a program in the mix to win a National Championship year after year

Have a chance to go to the NBA, what else am i missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors