The Nerlens Noel show | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Nerlens Noel show

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you don't know what it means to be an aviator, instead of a pilot!

(from what I learned in the movie The Right Stuff, that "aviator" crap pisses you guys off, so if not, blame a 30 year old movie and not me)

Could care less...am not a pilot...I actually work.

Im only writting this comment to "keep this thread going", CuseTroop and AirForceOrange, we need our men and women awake at their jobs. No other reason for posting this...well, maybe I want to be part of history on this amazing thread. ;)

Im only writting this comment to "keep this thread going", CuseTroop and AirForceOrange, we need our men and women awake at their jobs. No other reason for posting this...well, maybe I want to be part of history on this amazing thread. ;)

I think all we are implying is that if the Army is not shooting something or the AF bombing something, we get bored and it's hard to stay awake otherwise. But, thank you for helping us and the support!!

message board madness - who is in your final four?

bjorn
bronxhoya
rutgersal
ukkrazy
kyleslamb
... ?? I know there are plenty more..
and then how many of them end up teabagged by Reese? in the championship game

I think all we are implying is that if the Army is not shooting something or the AF bombing something, we get bored and it's hard to stay awake otherwise. But, thank you for helping us and the support!!
My honor...

Come on people!! Support your military!! Keep this thread going...Cusetroop and I are trying to stay awake at our jobs!!!

Ill throw in 20 years of active duty advice for you...get some instant coffee and put a huge wad of it in you mouth (like chew). That got me through Drill Sergeant School, all my leadership schools as well as many of the 50 hour no sleep days. Man I miss the Army!!!

Keep up the good fight guys!

No well in hell your not having fun! Its Wednesday, 12:40.. I need this to get me through the day. BerniCuse is the only thing keeping me from punching one of my soldiers
Not much else to do in Fairbanks.

message board madness - who is in your final four?

bjorn
bronxhoya
rutgersal
ukkrazy
kyleslamb
... ?? I know there are plenty more..
and then how many of them end up teabagged by Reese? in the championship game
Definitely not kyleslamb. From reading some of his posts on the UK board, I think he actually knows what he is talking about a hell of a lot more than those other folks.

BornAgainCuse makes Mantonio look sane. A podcast with these two would be spectacular.

BornAgainCuse make Mantonio look sane. A podcast with these two would be spectacular.
Oh god, can we create a Syracusefan podcast? I want to be a part of it. It can be part of a premium subscription and always include either Bjorn, Mantonio or Cali.

Edit: I'm dead serious about this, by the way. Someone (BK?) must know how to record/edit a podcast. It could combine Syracuse talk, bring on insiders like Jake and Francis, and be part of a premium subscription.

Oh god, can we create a Syracusefan podcast? I want to be a part of it. It can be part of a premium subscription and always include either Bjorn, Mantonio or Cali.

Don't forget Millhouse

This would quickly become the most visited website on the planet.

Hall of fame Head Coach

Play in front of for big games over 33,000 in the carrier dome

Get to play on National TV most of the time

Play in a premier confrence BE and soon ACC

Get to play for a program in the mix to win a National Championship year after year

Have a chance to go to the NBA, what else am i missing

Nerlens could go to Holy Cross and his games would be on national TV and he'd still be a top 5 pick next year and they'd probably go far in the tourney.

This would quickly become the most visited website on the planet.

I'd pay money. I can imagine Cali and Mantonio talking at the same time, about totally different things.. Barnycuse just screaming in the backround "COME AT ME BRO"

Ill chime in.. Death by excel here... on another note.. scenario for brncfc.. would you "let" brandon reese dominate you on the court every day until we win a national championship if it meant we got noel and thus could win a title?

Why limit it to dominating him ON the court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom