The Nerlens Noel show | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Nerlens Noel show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely volunteer to be a co-host for a Syracusefan podcast. 100%.

(my on air experience: one semester as a co-host for an SU student radio show, an interview with KMOX in St. Louis about an article I wrote for Cracked, and a few guest appearances on the Masters of None podcast)

look out BS Report.. The syracusefan.com show is taking over Itunes!

I'd pay money. I can imagine Cali and Mantonio talking at the same time, about totally different things.. Barnycuse just screaming in the backround "COME AT ME BRO"

LOL. "Barnycuse." Love it.

...no takers on creating a Syracusefan podcast (in the 10 minutes since I suggested it)?

I know that some podcasts (like Masters of None - if you haven't heard them, check them out, they are funny and get some good guests) use Skype and record from that.

We could make this happen.

Joke all you want but many cuse fans anxiety will rest on if Nerlens comes or not

I know I told my employees today that their jobs are depending on this kid committing so they all need to grow out their hair, cut it down to a flat top and bow to the Nerlens statue I have in my office.

Dude let it go. If we get him, awesome. If not , life goes on.

Guys.

GUYS.

Seriously. Let's get this podcast on wheels!

148-what-the-hell-is-this-crap.jpg

Thanks for making this an awesome Wednesday guys lol. Hopefully everyone can sleep well tonight, with all the anxiety and everything

Thanks for making this an awesome Wednesday guys lol. Hopefully everyone can sleep well tonight, with all the anxiety and everything
I'm not sure I'll ever sleep again.

Im not going to sleep, im going to start picking things up and putting them down, and drink protein shake after protein shake, my adrenaline is pumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom