The Nerlens Noel show | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Nerlens Noel show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hall of fame Head Coach

Play in front of for big games over 33,000 in the carrier dome

Get to play on National TV most of the time

Play in a premier confrence BE and soon ACC

Get to play for a program in the mix to win a National Championship year after year

Have a chance to go to the NBA, what else am i missing

You missed: Gets a shot at Laurie Fine

Ill chime in.. Death by excel here... on another note.. scenario for brncfc.. would you "let" brandon reese dominate you on the court every day until we win a national championship if it meant we got noel and thus could win a title?

Worse...learning how to create Air Force Forms...

lol awesome. I think I'd rather do that, then the 2 hours of flipping tractor tires up and down our parking lot this morning. Real fun. My body hurts.

Ill chime in.. Death by excel here... on another note.. scenario for brncfc.. would you "let" brandon reese dominate you on the court every day until we win a national championship if it meant we got noel and thus could win a title?

Yes

lol awesome. I think I'd rather do that, then the 2 hours of flipping tractor tires up and down our parking lot this morning. Real fun. My body hurts.
Bjorn Calderon didn't even play soldier in high school but would absolutely beat you in tire flipping. He's that good. Think a more Dominican version of Sergeant Slaughter.

Bjorn Calderon didn't even play soldier in high school but would absolutely beat you in tire flipping. He's that good. Think a more Dominican version of Sergeant Slaughter.

If he can beat Reese, there is no doubt he would dominate in tire flipping...no contest!!

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that our military is in such danger of falling asleep on the job. We need to send Bjorn Calderon out there to whip you into shape. You don't have the jet fighting skills he has, and he never even SAW Top Gun in high school.

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that our military is in such danger of falling asleep on the job. We need to send Bjorn Calderon out there to whip you into shape. You don't have the jet fighting skills he has, and he never even SAW Top Gun in high school.

Top Gun is Navy, not Air Force. Big difference, they think they can fly, we know we can!!

Top Gun is Navy, not Air Force. Big difference, they think they can fly, we know we can!!
That's because you don't know what it means to be an aviator, instead of a pilot!

(from what I learned in the movie The Right Stuff, that "aviator" crap pisses you guys off, so if not, blame a 30 year old movie and not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom