The Next 3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Next 3

Clemson is coming off a hard loss, emotionally and physically drained. SU won a tough game in which they were dominated in the first half but adapted and overcame.

SU beats Clemson

FSU has the tools to beat anyone, see LSU and Clemson, while overlooking”small fries”, see BC. SU can beat FSU if they overlook the Orange, I suspect they do not overlook the Orange.

FSU beats SU.

UNC has talent and a great motivator in Coach Mack. SU has the feistiness to beat them. SU scores often and Rocky’s Defense is sufficient to stop UNC’s Offense enough for a win.

SU beats UNC.

Anything can happen, from 0-3 to 3-0, all results will be conceivable.
2-1, and if FSU becomes overconfident because they believe all the hype 3-0.

If we win Saturday, I see 2-1 with a respectable loss to FSU. I worry about us going on a slide like last year. I wouldn’t be shocked though if we went 3-0.

2-1, and if FSU becomes overconfident because they believe all the hype 3-0.
SU has never won three in a row against teams of this level ever. Add in the last two are likely to be 4-0 and 5-0 when SU plays them.

Winning one will be a big accomplishment.

The only time SU played a stretch that comes close was ‘91. UF, which would finish 10-2 ranked 7th, won. Next was Tulane at home, blow out win. Next, at FSU, would finish 4th 11-1, got boat raced. Then lost to ECU by 3 on their way to 11-1 and 9th final ranking.

Finished the season 10-2 and ranked 11th.

Over/under is .5

I’d take the under

I feel like if they beat Clemson it will be a hangover game at UNC. But at the same time I want to see what Rocky cooks up against an offense where we know the QB is a stellar passer.

We win the next 3 and we’re the number 1 team in the country. The ACC has been using the B10 and the SEC as a punching bag this year. The B10 always sucks, no surprise. They’re the Cowboys if the cowboys were a conference. The SEC is down and the ACC pantsed both conferences in OOC play. We’re the best conference right now and run the table on the next 3, we’re the best team. Not even a debate.

0-3 wouldn't crush me. They are teams with more overall talent than us and two are on the road.

But what we do after is the key. VT, BC, Pitt are all conference bottom feeders so far. Wake at home should be a W as well. GT on the road is looking tougher than it did when the season started.

Keep us healthy, and give me a minimum 8-4, and all is well in my world.

yes-yes-in-the-face.gif

Clemson, I thought Cuse wins, until I read what some posters wrote.
I am still going with Cuse.
UNCheat, I believe Cuse will win. I am hoping, that UNCheat has a hard time after their bye week.
F$U, on the road, where we never have any success, I’m still picking Cuse.
In my prediction thread, I never pick against Cuse. My Cali prediction I will have some losses.

0-3 wouldn't crush me. They are teams with more overall talent than us and two are on the road.

But what we do after is the key. VT, BC, Pitt are all conference bottom feeders so far. Wake at home should be a W as well. GT on the road is looking tougher than it did when the season started.

Keep us healthy, and give me a minimum 8-4, and all is well in my world.
This

To hell with that.

We're going to shock the world this Saturday. The last two games down there, we've been neck-and-neck with Clemson into the last minute of both games, and weren't able to hang on.

This year's squad is better than last year's team, and we're going to prove it on the national stage Saturday.
Agreed. Clemson is a pile of stinking dog poo. Just like Purdue

I think you need a lot of weapons to beat the next three teams. We don't have them.
The season to me has always been what we do after being 4-3. I think we finish 8-4 and I am fine with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom