The Official: How bad will we lose to UCONN thread? | Syracusefan.com

The Official: How bad will we lose to UCONN thread?

We will Run Uconn out the building like we were suppose to 2 weeks ago!! Why all this optimistic? We are the better team period.

Try negative 15. The only way we lose to this team is if we tank.

Is this post a joke? I hope so.

Sure, we can lose. But sometimes this board has an absurd inferiority complex. We're 30-1, and as soon as the going gets tough, people decide that defeat is inevitable.

What a joke. We roll tomorrow.

You ought to change the spelling of your name to "skruey."

Sure, we can lose. But sometimes this board has an absurd inferiority complex. We're 30-1, and as soon as the going gets tough, people decide that defeat is inevitable.

What a joke. We roll tomorrow.
This thread idea originated from the build up to the MSU game in 2010. I can't take credit for the brilliance of it.

I think you've been sipping too much of what's in your avatar. However, I think you must be kidding with this post.

I think you've been sipping too much of what's in your avatar. However, I think you must be kidding with this post.

Chris-farley-schmitts-gay-beer-snl.jpg

This thread idea originated from the build up to the MSU game in 2010. I can't take credit for the brilliance of it.

If that's the case, then cool--I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, and figured it had to be a joke.

As far as I can tell Shabazz Napier is still a moron. Syracuse by 26.

I've got a bad feeling about this game. couchburn

There is already an official post for that.

These threads never disappoint.

(I know this thread is a joke)

Why exactly are uconn fans confident? They had a nice game against a bad DePaul and then needed OT and the refs to beat a 13 loss! WVU. Ummm - all you need to do is win, and I know we won some ugly games this year, but they aren't exactly rolling through the tournament and beating a bunch of goliaths. We're Goliath.

If we can keep the game within a dozen I hope our fans rush the floor at the end of the game.

Calhoun is back. Syracuse is clearly doomed.

Calhoun will demand 7OT from his team to outdo JAB and get rid of the 6OT game replays that have been driving him crazy during his recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom