The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

The answer is right in front of our eyes. Shafer only feels comfortable if the score is a multiple of 3.

And... Shafer goes and makes that decision. These are things that anyone can Google and get a cheat sheet of what to do.

I like going for 2, let's do a squib kick, and use up our timeouts to lengthen the half for NC State, if they get a FG, and we get a return for a TD, we might end up 4 points closer by half! Because math.

I should be a head coach!

Good thing we didn't leave them any time on the clock.

Announcers questioning the 2pt play. Another brilliant call by Shafer!

Why 2 pts there? I fail to see the reason there
If we are still in the game, at some point we have to go for 2. I like the aggressive calling, though if you get two chances... have to convert.

If a reasonably competent coach is coaching right now, we are down 21-14 right now instead of 21-9.

Going for 2 makes no sense. Our offense is not equipped to deal w short yardage plays

I'm stunned.

We didn't squib kick and kicked off late in the half...and somehow the team didn't immediately return the kick for a touchdown.

Not complaining but I can't figure out why Shafer's choses two point there but kicks earlier. A yard for four extra points. NO. two yards for one extra point YES?
That was confusing... Ultra conservative vs ultra aggressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom