The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Just breasts from Walmart. Chicken that is. Not the saggy ones walking around.

Oh wow. I'm not familiar with brine. I'm trying to find good recipes for chicken. I eat a lot of it but it's pretty bland. I've been baking at 400 but it takes like 45-50 minutes it seems (paranoid I don't want to undercook). Also been crockpotting but I want to figure out marinades and seasoning.
Check out seriouseats.com and amazingribs.com

Starting to wonder. Is he trying to get fired?

george-babe-ruth-uniform-the-muffin-tops-seinfeld.jpg

If we are still in the game, at some point we have to go for 2. I like the aggressive calling, though if you get two chances... have to convert.

uhhhhhh... no. Math is fun though.

Lol... Run plays from their own 9 with 1:25 left in the half, and they get down to the SU 25

I don't have a problem going for two. I think they should always go for two.
If we always went for two I would be OK with it. But seeing as how we don't, well, that one seemed weird and dumb.

If we are still in the game, at some point we have to go for 2. I like the aggressive calling, though if you get two chances... have to convert.

Huh?

If NC State gets a field goal, we'd be down 14.

NOW we probably have to get a 2 at some point.

I do really, really sorry for the kids on their team. Think we got some decent talent but when you have coach's who don't know what they are doing it makes everyone look bad.

I think the defensive strategy is to tire out the NC State running backs in the first half so we can stop them in the second half.

Corey, Hudson, dowels and Winfield are going to develop into good players. I like Cordy and Dowels a lot.

Is there some type of light/color balancing to do to cameras that eliminate the incredible disparity between light and dark?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom