The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Cordy made a play. Philips made a play. Those are our positives.

Alright, as much as that half pained me, we are still within 12.

Get the ball back and let's get aggressive! Long shot, but we can do this!

Alright, as much as that half pained me, we are still within 12.

Get the ball back and let's get aggressive! Long shot, but we can do this!
Here's the problem I'm having - even if we win today, or win against BC, I'm still convinced we're awful. I've lost that much faith and confidence.

despite our incompetent coach, this is still a game. Though you KNOW giving up that one sure point haunts us later. The one thing we always say and can say again, these kids keep on humping it. No quit. Lets see what happens in the second half re the game. Coach still needs to go.

Huh?

If NC State gets a field goal, we'd be down 14.

NOW we probably have to get a 2 at some point.
If we kick it's 11 down. True that if they kick a fg we would be down 14, though they ain't kicking fgs today lol. If 11 down, then need a fg and then td and 2. I don't mind going for two... we just have to convert.

The kids are doing more to save the staff than the staff itself. Embarrassing display of "coaching".

Oh hey guys, did you know that Memphis has made it to the red zone 54 times this season? I can't even fathom that.

Cordy saved me from another meltdown. I mean, if NC State scores there... with us calling a timeout so we can throw a pass to the end zone with 1:30 left.

Is Zak Mahoney any realtion to Jesse Pinkman? He looks kind of like him and sounds just like him. I would like to hear him say, Yo Bitches!

If we kick it's 11 down. True that if they kick a fg we would be down 14, though they ain't kicking fgs today lol. If 11 down, then need a fg and then td and 2. I don't mind going for two... we just have to convert.

Dude......

After dealing with this season along with this first half this is how I feel -

upload_2015-11-21_13-2-32.jpeg

Deano said:
After dealing with this season along this first half this is how I feel -
Post of the year.
Lock the gates.

Cordy saved me from another meltdown. I mean, if NC State scores there... with us calling a timeout so we can throw a pass to the end zone with 1:30 left.
This guy just doesnt learn

CuseTroop said:
Just by reading the last page of this thread, I have the feeling I should not check the score, get another drink, and just head back down to the beach?
Scores are deceiving

Just by reading the last page of this thread, I have the feeling I should not check the score, get another drink, and just head back down to the beach?
Yes. Have one for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom