The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

There is noone on this staff that should be back next year. I don't think it's even a difficult decision for Coyle anymore. He did his due diligence. He's given Shafer and this staff the entire year and they have shown us nothing. After 11 games the young excuse can't be used. This offense is not what we want moving forward. We all know it and so does Mark Coyle. Let's just hope Coyle has a plan. If not, Wake and SU will always be the dreads of the ACC.

hoopsupstate said:
There is noone on this staff that should be back next year. I don't think it's even a difficult decision for Coyle anymore. He did his due diligence. He's given Shafer and this staff the entire year and they have shown us nothing. After 11 games the young excuse can't be used. This offense is not what we want moving forward. We all know it and so does Mark Coyle. Let's just hope Coyle has a plan. If not, Wake and SU will always be the dreads of the ACC.

The triple option offense isn't what I had in mind for a new, successful offense this year.

djorange1989 said:
I saw that! The big line: SU fan: Do the players like Shafer as much as the media says? AJ: No DOH

False.

The players do like Shafer.

A lot.

I've lost respect for AJ

Sour grapes.

Need to announce free beer to pump it up to 20K.
Even that might not be enough if while watching the game your hurl up the free beer on the schlep in front of you and he is drunk and pissed about the whole thing and decides to take out the season on you.

UConn up on 10 - 0 UH. Their HC Diaco is one win from leading them to a bowl. Nice piece of coaching...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom