The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Down 26 points and still running the option, then another backwards play on 2nd down. You got to just love Lester. Please leave now!!!!!

HCSS at today's post-game presser:

We found a way to lose. We're 3-8, we're 3-8 so let's not lose that with our questions. You guys with me? We're 3-8. Let's not twist it, turn it, let's give these kids credit. At the end of the day we're 3-8 and the biggest thing is we found a way. We're 3-8, Mark. Don't be "Mark Downer" today.

Acc officiating that's how. Incompetence at its best.
This crew is bad, but at least they don't have drawls and "Bojangles" or "GoNCSt" patches on their unis!

1st Down - Run
2nd Down - Run
3rd Down - Pass
4th Down - Punt

That is our offense in a nutshell.

I'd bring Shaf in on Friday and have a short talk...give him one more game...really hard to build a case to keep him...bad losses starting to pile up.

This crew is bad, but at least they don't have drawls and "Bojangles" or "GoNCSt" patches on their unis!
I think the refs should take it even farther and make the penalty announcements between mouthfuls if Bojangles drum sticks.

I think the refs should take it even farther and make the penalty announcements between mouthfuls if Bojangles drum sticks.
They should review all calls with the NCSt. staff before announcing infractions on the PA system!

He gets canned one or two days after the BC game. Buy a cake and celebrate. Youth, injuries be damned this program is a flippin mess

So do we burn some defensive red shirts to try to get a stop here? we are only down 26.

So do we burn some defensive red shirts to try to get a stop here? we are only down 26.
Plenty of guys we can put in without having to bun new shirts.

Never ever seen a Cuse D miss so many tackles. Freakin' amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom